Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Wonderful Blessing.....

My Daughter and I went a picked up "Some Fabric" from a fellow free-cycler .

The some fabric has turned out to be hundreds of yards of fabric, Cordoroy, Cotton Linen, Jersey, Denim, burlap, velour, beautiful vintage and new .
I felt like a kid at Christmas.

The most interesting part of this blessing is that my fellow-freecycler is a Neighbor who lives right down the street from me.

She and her husband own and operate one of the premier custom painting and wallcovering businesses in our city. What a lovely lady and very giving.

She and her husband do so much work for charities and children in our city ,so I promised her I would also pass along a blessing from her blessing.

God is so intricatly involved in our life's .......he knows the desires of our heart and so often he will just open up the windows of heaven and pour us out a blessing that we are almost unable to contain! What a mighty God we serve. There are 7 more Boxes of fabric just like this . Now..... to clean my fabric closet. Whoo Hoo!!!!!
Hugs, GG

2 comments:

Ginger said...

What a huge blessing GG.... I do not have a computer at home so decided to check in at the library.. Take care my friend.

Ella said...

Mrs Bee,

Thank you for the visit. Yes this truly has been a HUGE Blessing. I have made new linens for our bathroom and I am making new Drapes for my Dear Friend Mrs K, who is in Florida right now . I want to surprise her when she comes home in spring.