Thursday, February 26, 2009

Faith Bear Template

This is a great tool to teach children and adults about our spiritual "Weapons", Faith, The Armour of God .

I have made this little Bear several times. I have used construction paper, that big craft paper from Dollar Tree , I think they are 3 for $1.00. I have also made 2 " Stuffed Teddy Bears" with all their weapons.

This template, I drew for a friend. So it is not the neatest......I am also doing "Fruits" now too. Little cut out fruits with the fruits of the Spirit written on them from Galations.

Hugs, GG

2 comments:

Laurie and Bill said...

GG, I love the idea of using a template for future projects, especially the 'fruits' idea. Sounds great!

Ella said...

Thanks Laurie,
It has been a great teaching tool for the kids and for us adults as well.
Hugs, GG