Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


zwani.com myspace graphic comments


Looks just like me and my Sweetie . LOL .

Happy Valentines Dear Friends!!!!!
Hugs & Prayers,
GG

7 comments:

Karyn said...

You are such a cute couple! Happy Valentine's day dear friend :)
Hugs

Our Spin Cycle said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Grammy Goo! Enjoy your day with your most beloved!

Ella said...

Dear Friends, Happy Valentines Back to two of the most wonderful ladies I know.

Hope your Valentines Day is terrific.

"K" Thank you for your a card, so thoughtful. "J" your a blessing!

Hugs, GG

Laurie and Bill said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Sorry for the disappearing act, but I'm back!

Ella said...

Happy Valentines Day Laurie!!!!!
I am so glad your back.
Hugs & Prayers, GG

Blu Grey said...

I hope you had a wonderful V-day. The card is fabulous! I love the old fashioned cards. My your cheeks are rosy though ;)

((hugs))
mandy

Ella said...

Mandy......Thank you my Valentines was lovely. Had lunch with my DH and then spent the evening with my two best Guy's DH and our little Baby Grandson.

Hope yours was wonderful too dear.

I picked the card for the "cheeks" love that vintage look. But I also love that her other cheeks are just barely staying on the sled...That would so be Grammy-Goo, Clearing a BIG path in the snow as we went down the hill. LOL