Pressing toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Ph'p:3:14
Friday, February 27, 2009
I watched this incredible video at Miss Lauries Blog ......Maybe I'll Blog. It was posted on Youtube by her son 19 years old. Powerful. Hugs, GG Proverb:22:6: Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
I am a Born-Again, Spirit filled Child of God. I love to study God's Word.
I consider it a priviledge to pray and interceed for the needs of others.
I enjoy teaching, evangelism,and being able to encourage other believers in their faith in Jesus Christ.
I am loving growing older with my husband.
I am loving this new season of my life.
Recovering from years of sickeness.
Ready to live life again.
I have come to love a simple, genuine life. Uncomplicated and abounding in God's love, peace, mercy and grace.
3 comments:
Actually, he posted it on his Facebook account. He got it off YouTube. But, yes, it is powerful!
Well, I praise the Lord for the Godly young man that you and you DH have raised to not be ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Praying a hedge of protection around him and that he would accomplish mighty things in Christ Jesus to the glory of God.
Hugs, GG
GG, thank you for keeping him in your prayers. I pray the same for him everyday, especially the 'hedge of protection' part.
Hugs back at ya!
Post a Comment