Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary.................


~~Happy Anniversary Jonathan ~~
Love Always & Ever,
Ella
Thank you to the incredible
talent and generosity of the
Graphics Fairy @

10 comments:

Just Be Real said...

Very sweet.

Ella said...

Awww Thanks dear. The 23rd is our special day. I tried to schedule the post but it came up today lol.
Blessings, GG

Rose said...

Congratulations a day early! Love the graphic and the simplicity of the sentiment.
Blessings!
Rose

Ella said...

Thank you Rose~~ I was trying to surprise Hubby in the morning , he usually will have his coffee with me while I check my blog....oh well, the best laid plans lol.
He liked it though
Hugs, GG

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! Hope you had a wonderful one!

Ella said...

Shirley~~
Thank you ,
Blessings, GG

Ella said...

Kristi~~
Looking forward to sometime just us time away nexy weekend. A low key family celebration today.
Blessings, GG

Anonymous said...

Ohhh... I wish you a most blessed Anniversary. May God draw you both closer to one another and to Him as you celebrate and enjoy your family and one another!

Ella said...

Thank you Deb~~
Hugs, GG