
Whoo Hoo....Our first snow and winter weather advisory of the season. It is cold with a mix of Rain/Sleet and Snow.
Nothing significant in the way of accumulation, but slippery never the less.
The kids will like it when they get up for school this morning ;)
Have a Blessed Monday!
Ella
Psalms:51:7: Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

4 comments:
So good to hear from you GG. Brrrrrr yep winter is arriving. Blessings to you.
Really sounds cold. Especially for a southerner. We get in the 40's and think it is cold. I can just imagine the children and the snow.
Have a blessed day.
That is just too cold for me, I been cold here in the south, but sure not looking for snow, hugs and stay warm, Barbara
Blessings and prayers,
andrea
Post a Comment