
To God be the Glory !!!!!!!!!
I have a testimony of God's healing power. Some of you may remember that back in July I was given a diagnosis of primary biliary cirrhosis disease which is a progressive disease resulting in death unless you have a liver transplant.
Yesterday , I went for my follow-up with the Liver Specialist and Praise God all my liver enzymes are "WELL WITHIN NORMAL RANGE" . Dr Sawhney was baffled, he kept check and re-checking my blood work , looked at every chart he could compare my results with and then he said to me " Well, wonderful the treatment is working" . I told him , " Well, the truth of the matter Dr Sawhney is that I am responding to the prayers of the saints and Jesus Christ is restoring my liver and healing my body. .....
He just smiled. He is yet to know Jesus......He does not need to see me for 5 months. The worst thing he could say was that I had gained a pound. So I was instructed to watch my Thanksgiving consumption......LOL....
I will be partaking of all the wonderful bounty God has provided for us this year. I am Praising the Mighty God and Savior My Lord Jesus Christ, who spoke to me that He has extended the years of my Life.
May God richly Bless each of you this Thanksgiving. May the love of God be shed abroad in our hearts .
Thank you all so much for your love and prayers. Love you all , In Christ Jesus, Ella
Isa:61:1: The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Isa:61:2: To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
Isa:61:3: To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
Isa:61:4: And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
I have a testimony of God's healing power. Some of you may remember that back in July I was given a diagnosis of primary biliary cirrhosis disease which is a progressive disease resulting in death unless you have a liver transplant.
Yesterday , I went for my follow-up with the Liver Specialist and Praise God all my liver enzymes are "WELL WITHIN NORMAL RANGE" . Dr Sawhney was baffled, he kept check and re-checking my blood work , looked at every chart he could compare my results with and then he said to me " Well, wonderful the treatment is working" . I told him , " Well, the truth of the matter Dr Sawhney is that I am responding to the prayers of the saints and Jesus Christ is restoring my liver and healing my body. .....
He just smiled. He is yet to know Jesus......He does not need to see me for 5 months. The worst thing he could say was that I had gained a pound. So I was instructed to watch my Thanksgiving consumption......LOL....
I will be partaking of all the wonderful bounty God has provided for us this year. I am Praising the Mighty God and Savior My Lord Jesus Christ, who spoke to me that He has extended the years of my Life.
May God richly Bless each of you this Thanksgiving. May the love of God be shed abroad in our hearts .
Thank you all so much for your love and prayers. Love you all , In Christ Jesus, Ella
Isa:61:1: The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
Isa:61:2: To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
Isa:61:3: To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
Isa:61:4: And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

6 comments:
Praise the LORD! I'm so thrilled for you! There is no God like our God!
Christine
Thank you for rejoicing with me Christine.
Hugs, Ella
Praising HIM with you,
andrea
Thanks for stopping by Andrea and for sharing in my joyful praise to our Mighty God!
Blessings, Ella
OHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Am I late??? I've only been on here to check Email these last few days and look what I miss!
PRAISE GOD!! Ohhh He is so worthy of all our praise. Ella - I am just dancing with you my sister! What a wonderful testimony - I can't wait to see how God is going to use this to draw MANY others to Himself.
I am so excited - GO JESUS!!!
Deb~
I am so thankful !!!!!!!!!!
God is Faithful!!!! Thank you so much for standing in agreement and believing with me for the miracle.
Love you sister!
Hugs, Ella
Post a Comment