Friday, April 30, 2010

Friday Prophecy post ............Taking a Break ..................


This week from the Friday

Prophecy Post......


Still working on a Post for next Friday....


Cashless Society...How close to a

Mark ????



Have a great weekend everyone


Love in Christ, Ella

12 comments:

Laurie and Bill said...

Hmmm, interesting question! I had a girlfriend that used to say it was the beginning signs of 'the mark' when we started using debit cards. I'm sure there are and will be many other signs of such things in the near future!

Ella said...

Laurie~
I agree. We are further down the road then most people think.
Hugs, Ella

Anonymous said...

Well... I tell ya, I don't think I'd be a bit surprised if we all receive notification any day now.... Hmmm...

NanaNor's said...

Hi sweetie, Lifting you and yours up this day and in the coming days! Much love to you, have a joyous but restful weekend.
Hugs, Noreen

Ella said...

Deb~
Well I got to tell you I turned the news on for 10 minutes whilre preparing dinner and between the , National ID, The horrific disaster in the Gulf, and another earthquake, I did not eve hear where. I tend to agree with ya.
Hugs, Ella

Ella said...

Noreen,
Thank you Noreen. Doing the same for all of you dear friend. Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs, Ella

Christine said...

It's definitely getting close.
But we still need to 'look up, for your redemption draweth nigh'.
Blessings
Christine

Our Spin Cycle said...

Wishing you a peaceful and joyous weekend, Ella. I pray that the Lord continue to calm the waves during your current storm.

Hugs and much love...

Ella said...

Christine ~
Amen! One of my favorite preachers says this of these days:

" It will be like the Dicken's Classic a Tale of Two Cities"
It was the best of time , it was the worst of times"

We are looking up here!
Hugs, Ella

Ella said...

Farmer J ~~
Wishing you a wonderful weekend as well!
Thank you for your prayers!
God is Faithful!
Hugs, Ella

Beth Herring said...

Great post. I agree with Laurie - we used to think that debit cards were the beginning. It's coming though - sooner than later....

Beth

Ella said...

Beth ~
I know what you mean. Back when we were kids and cane to Christ, there was a big campaingn against some manufactors for the symbols they used on their products. Backward masking was being preached by some.

Even still, looking forward to every ministry opportunity God would allow as we draw closer to His return!
Hugs, Ella