Monday, April 26, 2010

Some nights are long.............



Psalms:30:5: For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.
Love in Christ, Ella

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! I've had to quote this to myself on a number of occasions to get me through a difficult time.

Just Be Real said...

Great Psalm to feel comforted by, which I needed today. Thank you.

Andrea said...

AMEN

NanaNor's said...

Hi dear one, Love this and know that I'm uplifting you and hubby as well.
Hugs to you today.
Noreen

Ella said...

Shirl ~~
Me too! He is always Faithful!

Ella said...

(((JBR)))

Awoke this morning with a heart of praise! He is always with us especially in the midst of the storm

Ella said...

Andrea ~~
What a beautiful promise of God !

Ella said...

Noreen~~
Dear Friend! Thank you ever so much for your prayers. Jonathan and I are praying for you and yours daily as well.
God is Faithful and so good to us!

Beth Herring said...

oh, Ella - that is GOOD! I needed that tonight.

You bless me - Beth

Ella said...

Thanks Beth ~
God is Faithful...

Laurie and Bill said...

As always, Ella, your post is timely for me!
Hugs and blessings!

Ella said...

Aww Thanks Laurie....