Monday, April 5, 2010

The Sun is Shing, the birds are singing and the Sox beat the Yankees............


Spring has arrived in New England !!!!


The weather is just beautiful.
Warm and abundant sunshine!
The tomato "babies" spent the night outside. The birds are abundant.


We had a lovely Easter Dinner yesterday surrounded by those we love .

Very thankful this morning for the gift of Family!



Enjoy your Monday !!!!

Love in Christ, Ella

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Spring has arrived here in Richmond, too. It is beautiful...I am loving it.
Blessings, andrea

Our Spin Cycle said...

A beautiful Monday to you, too, Ella! Isn't it wonderful how spring refreshes everything?

Spring is teasing us here. We had great weather this weekend, but now we're in for a few days of rain and thunderstorms.

We managed to get a lot of work done outdoors this weekend. It felt great to be in the sun ~ and the yard looks so much better now, too!

Ella said...

Enjoy Andrea ~~
Have a great week!!
Blessings, Ella

Ella said...

Farmer J ~~
I love to be in the sun too! I think spring is a beautiful season that inspires hope!
Hugs, Ella

NanaNor's said...

Hugs to you today my friend, So glad you are getting signs of spring-it gives us new enthusiasm and joy. Praying for you and yours.
Hugs, Noreen

Ella said...

Noreen ~~
I love Spring ;-)

Just Be Real said...

I love it when the humidity is lower. Thanks for sharing. Blessings.

Ella said...

JBR~
We have such a short summer season in New England We try to cram so much summer fun and garden growing into about 90 days....
Hugs, GG