
Is to sort through all my seeds to see which will make it to the containers
and to the garden this season........
It will inspire me as the weatherman just said it will be -17 degrees in the
morning with the wind chill........
Spring is coming......Right ???????
Hugs & Prayers, GG
Today's Bible Reading Leviticus chapters 1-4
& Proverbs chapter 28

8 comments:
Oh Grammy! You've just reminded me of how far behind I am in getting our seeds ordered. Yipes! I really, really need to sit down and figure out what we're going to plant, what seeds we already have and what we need to order.
Perhaps I'll join you on the sofa tomorrow afternoon for some tea and seeds?
Wow, what a great plan :) I sure hope spring comes soon Grammy. Stay warm and bundled up.
Love you
Ohhh is spring coming?? lol
We're just about as cold as you. It's -3° actual temp right now here. I think I'll bring out my seeds tomorrow just to remind me of the 'hope' that I hold for spring to come.
I had a little garden last year that I started too soon. Good luck.
LOL....
Farmer J ~~ Tea & Seeds. Sounds like a plan.
We have to get creative here as most of our gardening is in containers as we are back home in our three-decker and are on a City Lot.
But it is fun and I am doing a in the ground garden at my BIL's . So that will be fun too!
Hugs, GG
Oh Karyn ~~
I am tired of this cold sister, I mean I can take some cold, I am a native New Englander.....but this is crazy. You stay warm too! Stitching today ????? You have become very good at it.
Hugs, GG
Deb ~~
My hubby laughs at me with all the seed stashes I have. I keep all the heirllon ones separate from that little ones I plant with the kids.
Brrr just as freezing where you are we are 5 actual degrees right now with a high wind warning for most of the day bringing it with the wind chill to about -14 to -17.
Hugs, Ella
Parsley ,
We have such a short growing season, well to me anyway. I always start our tomato plants indoors right about now. Then by April they look like little babies waiting for their outdoor homes.....
Hugs, GG
Post a Comment