
This morning marks a new year, a new decade ,
and another opportunity to read through God's Word.
I always read chronologically, right through the Word.
It is always fresh and exciting each January 1st to open God's word and read .......
In the beginning.................
It is the starting place, the place for hope, the start of belief, the promise of tomorrow.
It is always unfolding, always bringing you out further into that place, in Christ that is just yours and His!
I encourage you , if you have never read through God's word in it's entirety, why not make this year the year that you do it.
There are all kinds of schedules and programs available to help you keep you on track.
My daily reading is just my breakfast for the day. It often leads me to lunch , dinner, desserts and plenty of snacking through-out the word each day. Some days I eat more, sometimes I eat less.
But.....I always have my breakfast!!!
Praying this coming years leads you through streams of living waters in God's word!Hugs & Prayers, GG
January 1, 2010
Genesis Chapter 1-Chapter 4

18 comments:
Happy New Year, GG! May He continue to bless you and your family as we enter a new decade, a new season.
Thank you for continuing to enrich my life with our friendship.
Blessings and hugs.
The way to start the day.
The way to start the year.
Thanks.
Happy new year, GG! Your prayers and thoughtfulness are highly valued; thank you so much,
Christine
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. :)
You've inspired me to dust off my one year Bible and start reading it.
Thanks,
Tammy
GG, We don't read the Bible through every year but have done it quite a few times. Good for you! Great way to start a new year!
Hi Farmer J~~
Happy New Year to you too my dear. Hope you , hubby and the boys had a beautiful Christmas at the homestead.
Praying that our God who is able to make all grace abound toward you; would cause you to always have all sufficiency in all things,and that you may abound in everything!
Hugs & Prayers, GG
Manthano~~
Thanks for stopping in. Praying it will be a great year for you.
Growing in grace, and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
Blessings, GG
Christine~~
Thank you for your warm comments. I am happy to have found your blog this year. I was praising God for His faithfulness as I read your last blog post. Your Children coming to Christ in 2009. How beautiful is our Lord Jesus. God has done a mighty work in our family this year too for which I am ever grateful.
Hugs & Prayers, GG
Tammy~~
I found your blog through Deb & Roses' Blog. Aren't they tremendous sisters in Christ. The dynamic duo.
I read a comment you made on one of their blogs and checked your blog out today. So deep and very genuine your posts.
Glad I stopped by !
Blessings, GG
Great posting,came to visit from Finally Free's web site.I hope that you and your family have a Happy and Blessed New Year.Mike G.said that
Hi Mike~~
Thanks for stopping by. I ran quickly by and saw that you have a "prayer" blog. I will definately be checking it out!
May you enjoy all of God's greatest joy in 2010.
Blessings, GG
Rose~~
What a blessing your blog has been to me! I love your, no nonsense, to the point, giving God all the Glory posts ;-). Your the kind of sister I would ask...."Rose, does this dress make me look fat????" and I would get the real answer with just enough salt and sugar to swallow the truth :)
Hugs, GG
What a wonderful entry, GG! Leave it to you to inspire. :)
D !!!!! ~~
So happy to see you back dear, and just in time with all those yummy recipes to try in my newest kitchen toy!
Praying that the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Hugs, GG
Hey GG, welcome to the New Year! May it be such a blessing to you and yours! Thank you for such an inspiring message in your post! Hugs to you!
((((JBR))))!!!
Wishing you a wonderful New Year, New Beginnings, Fresh Starts!!!
Hugs, GG
Joh:8:36: If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
Thank you for the scripture verse! :)
(((JBR))
Believing great freedom in Christ as you continue to walk in His newness of life!
Hugs, GG
Post a Comment