
It has been a bit hectic at my home the past week,
but God is Faithful.
This is 2009's Christmas Tree at our house. It is
really very nice, the picture is not so great.
The house is looking very nice, it is very peaceful.
God's peace and presence in the house is very comforting.
Tonight is a date night for my sweetheart and me
I am making a favorite meal.
And we are going to watch one of my Christmas
favorites. "It's a Wonderful Life "
Wishing you a blessed day , with those you love!
Hugs & Prayers, GG

16 comments:
Ahhh... how beautifully peaceful your home looks - dressed in the festivities of Christmas.
I pray that you enjoy your special dinner and snuggling with your hubby as you listen to 'an angel getting his wings' **wink**.
Blessings my friend and sister in Christ.
Deb
Your tree is truly beautiful, GG ~ a reflection of the love and peace in your home.
Praising God for all His blessings!
Good morning sweet friend, Love your tree-it looks beautiful. You must post more photos of your lovely nest.
What a wonderful evening-enjoy every minute of it.
Hugs, Noreen
So pleased to know the LORD has answered prayer for you and your DH.
Love your tree and the sense of peace in your home.
Blessings to you
Christine
@ Deb, Thank you.
I am looking forward to dinner this evening with Jonathan. I stopped by the bakery and got some beautiful tuscan bread to go with dinner. It's a wonderful life is one of my all time favorites.
Hugs, Ella
@ Farmer J~
I really like this tree. I took the picture early this morning and it is a bit dark as the tree takes up the entire picture window. It smells so pretty in the house.
Hugs, GG
@ Noreen~~
I am looking forward to posting some more pictures. I actually just found my digital camera this morning lol.
Hugs, Ella
@ Christine,
I am thankful to the Lord for the Lovliness of His Spirit in our home. It is so comforting to be surrounded by His peace and presence and to have the love of our family so near to us. I am a grateful lady.
Blessings, Ella
Beautiful! We watched that movie last night...and another friend just watched it tonight...must be that time. ;) Love you!
Oh Ella, its lovely. How fun you have a date night with your sweetheart. Enjoy!
HUGS!
Rose
@ Melissa~~
I was so tired I fell asleep when Clarence gives him his "wish" and woke up when Jimmy Stewart was on the bridge asking God to live! It is one of my very favs
Love you too sister!
Hugs, GG
@ Rose~~
With all the happening of late, just trying to remind each other of how much we love and appreciate each other! Nothing I love better then settling down with my beloved at night! Of course, by the time we actually got to have dinner and settle down it was a bit later then we had hoped , but it was still lovely!
Hugs, Ella
Oh, beautiful tree, Ella! Have fun on your date night! :D
@Kristi~
Thank you sweetie. I thought the tree was a bit big for the room. But it smells wonderful. We had a lovely date night last evening and my sweetie just finished up teaching Bible Study this evening...God's presence was incredible and so tangible. He spoke on the grace and fulness of Jesus...psalm23, psalm69, Isaiah 53, Matthew 27 and 1 Corinthians 15 ........Just beautiful.
I love your tree, ever so pretty.
Gill in Canada
Oh Gill ....Thank you , I will have to head over and check if you have your Christmas things out yet!
Hugs, GG
Post a Comment