Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Few of my Favorites...........



Our Nativity Set.... I love it, it was my Mom's.









Some of my very favorite ornaments.
Some are old , some were made with love for me.
My husbands boutonniere from our wedding, preserved for me to place each year on our tree.
White Roses........from a surprise bouquet.
I love them all. These are just a few of my favorites.

Hugs & Prayers, Ella


2 comments:

Rose said...

Ella,

They are so lovely. How nice to have sentimental things on the tree. I can see why they are your favorites.

blessings,
Rose

Ella said...

Thank you Rose, Everything has been in a much slower pace lately and I am trying my best to get things done but.....Oh well, for now we are taking it much slower. We always usually have 2 trees a huge formal one, and a smaller one in the Kitchen we call the kids tree. We don't have the kids tree this year. Bit have plentry of country/americana & Prim/Children ornies scattered about along with an abundance of teddy's and snowmen. More than enough!
Hugs, Ella