
....... is about the extent of my day.......... I think I love turkey sandwiches better then the hot turkey although dinner was beautiful yesterday.
The girls spent the night with Grammy & Papa eating blueberry pie and watching
"Home Alone " over and over . Papa fell asleep first , then Jadyn ......... while Alianna and I were up past midnight .
Today I am doing the laundry , listening to the rain, eating a turkey sandwich and writing out Christmas cards!
Taking the weekend off , so I will catch up with everyone on Monday!!!!!
Hugs and Prayers, GG
The girls spent the night with Grammy & Papa eating blueberry pie and watching
"Home Alone " over and over . Papa fell asleep first , then Jadyn ......... while Alianna and I were up past midnight .
Today I am doing the laundry , listening to the rain, eating a turkey sandwich and writing out Christmas cards!
Taking the weekend off , so I will catch up with everyone on Monday!!!!!
Hugs and Prayers, GG

10 comments:
Glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!
'Home Alone is one of our favorite Christmas movies - in fact my kids would watch it any time they love them and we never stop laughing!
Have a relaxing weekend 'off'!!
Christine
Hi, I saw you over at Nanors and can't pass up saying hi to another 'Grammy'
Loved that turkey pot holder (o:
Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Yep caught Home Alone on the telly. Have a blessed day dear one.
Sounds like a great day and I love that picture!
@Christine.......
This Thanksgiving was just beautiful my husband said it was one of the best we have had in years and I agree. I have got to get over to your blog and catch up on all the craft ideas you have shared!
Blessings, GG
@Grammy~~
Thank you for visiting. I am just getting back and will drop over to your blog and say "Hello".
Glad you loved the Turkey post holder. It is more fun than functional. The grands love to make them.
Blessings, GG
Hi JBR,
We ate blueberry pie and watched it several times. The kids just loved it. Hope your weekend was wonderful dear.
Blessings, GG
@Shirley~~
Friday was wonderfully relaxing. I got at least half of the Christmas cards done and that was great I have a good head start now.
I love those ole vistorian era christmas scenes.
Blessings, GG
Hi GG,
Thanks for the comments and I am glad you are enjoying a day of rest and relaxation before moving on to the next holiday.
I can relate to watching the same movie over and over. I have the dialogue to Shrek memorized...lol.
Blessings
Rose
Rose.........LOL........my biggest laugh this morning was reading about your Thanksgiving holiday adventures....too funny.
Hugs, GG
Post a Comment