I am thankful to know that I have eternal life in Christ Jesus.
I am thankful for an incredible husband .
I am ever so thankful for my immediate family, kids, grand kids...........
I am so very thankful today for the wonderful extended family and friends that God has put into my life.
I am thankful for the brothers and sisters in Christ , that have spoken faith and life into my life.
Life is good.
Hugs & Prayers, GG

4 comments:
We do have so much to be thankful for. Blessings.
Isn't God so good to us Parsley. I love the peaceful joy of my salvation and the spirit of gratitude that comes when God's precious Holy Spirit is ministering to us.
Hugs, GG
Thankful that God loved me before I knew Him. Thankful that He chooses to dwell within this vessel. Thankful for life, health, family and friends. Thankful for my husband, son and grandchildren. Thankful for my home and food and all that God allows me to borrow and use. Thankful for our jobs and the opportunity to steward what God's entrusted to us.
And thankful for dear friends who remind us to be thankful! :)
Grammy, we have so much to be thankful for each day. Thank you for the lovely reminder that we need to do so!
Post a Comment