I had such a time of peacefulness in God's presence today............... I must have sang this song to Jesus for what seemed like forever..........
I can only imagine............
Hugs & Prayers, GG
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
For me, that is one of the best worship songs ever!
Me too Rose!
One of my favs! I can't wait! The only thing that helps is knowing there is so much work to be done for the kingdom, so many lost and dying.
Mel-
Your so right, recent events in my family have led me to seek the Lord to make my life meaningful and to count for something , to leave a legacy!
To pray as I never have for those that are in my circle of reach.
To share my faith in Jesus Christ. Reaching out with the Gospel in every opportunity the Lord gives me.
Hugs, Ella
Post a Comment