Sunday, September 20, 2009

A day of refreshing...................


A very beautiful day with my incredible husband Jonathan.

I do not think that the Father could have given me a more wonderful husband.

I appreciate the giftings and annointings that God has placed in him to minister to me in a way that no one else save the precious Holy Spirit can.

We needed today to relax, refresh, and restore our Spirits, Souls and Bodies.

Thank you Jesus for our beautiful day together!


My Best Buddy..........I love you always!

Hugs & Prayers, GG

6 comments:

Parsley said...

How nice. Hope you have a blessed week.

Rose said...

God is so good! How beautifully you have expressed a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh.... What a wonderful and refreshing day you had with your husband. Don't ya love when God allows man and wife a bit of time alone together to recapture and renew love and to remind us just why He brought us together in the first place?
God bless you both.

Ella said...

Thanks ladies.......We have not had any alone time at all. Pressing family matters and a tragic death. So we deceided just to spend the day cleaving to each other.

We sat on the sofa snuggled eating pop-corn and watching some favorite movies, had a great time of prayer, took a nap on the couch (pretending to be sleeping when the G-kids) came bombing in .....it was cute they took a quilt of the rack and covered us golden oldies.

We lots of laughs and giggles. God is good. We woke up this morning having had one of the best night sleep in weeks.

It was a wonderful day! Just Jonathan and I and Jesus!

Hugs & Prayers, GG

Anonymous said...

I love your mix of home and heart on your blog! Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment on my blog.

Ella said...

Shirley~~

Hi,I loved visiting your blog today. I could have stayed much longer. But I will definately visit again. I blog mainly to record my thoughts for a future time for my Grand-children so they will remember their Grammy-Goo, also keeping in mind to be aware of bringing glory to the Lord Jesus!