Sunday, June 21, 2009

Up on the Roof ................


This is quickly becoming my very favorite spot in the entire house !
When I park my car in the driveway and look up toward the roof line I can see all the tomato, the ferns, houseplants, lettuce and squash .
Dh is debating about putting a railing around the perimeter. I just stay right in the little square of my carpet and I am good !
I got a little bird bath for up there and a bird feeder that I am going to ask DH to put up for me
A quiet place this summer. All along the perimeter I am going to put my herbs that are all in window boxes right now , that will help establish a border too !
What projects are you working on this summer?
Blessings, GG









7 comments:

Laurie and Bill said...

As I said before, GG, I'm coming to visit. I'm gonna pluck a tomato and some lettuce (I'll bring the bread) and we'll sit on your rooftop and have tomato and lettuce sandwiches. Yum!

Ella said...

You are welcome plenty of room here!!!!! I'll make the sweet Tea and bring the Salt & Pepper shakers & Watermelon.

Laurie and Bill said...

Oh,yum! Sounds like a feast!

Anonymous said...

Hey---I'm coming too! I'll bring the cake! :D

GG, your rooftop oasis is looking so nice!

Ella said...

Kristi , sure the more the merrier!
What kinda cake you bringing???? Once we move the herbs up there, some Bruchetts on the roof sounds Yummy too!

Unknown said...

I'll bring the avocado! :) The roof top garden is lovely!!!!!

Ella said...

Whoo Hoo , now we have a luncheon going!!!! Avocado ! Good thinking Melissa ........