This is one of my favorite side dishes in the Summer. Especially on a Hot day .
Tomato & Corn Salad
2 C. Corn
2 C. Tomato chopped
1 medium/large Purple Onion Minced
1/4 C. chives chopped
Parsley to garnish
Sauce
1/4 Apple cider Vinegar
2 tablespoons Spicy Mustard
2 tablespoons butter
Mix Corn, tomato, onion , chives and parsley in a large bowl.
In a small sauce pan heat over low/meduim heat : Apple cider vinegar , mustard, butter . Until all ingredients are incorporated. Pour over tomato and corn mixture.
Serve warm or chilled. Yummy
Blessings, GG

8 comments:
Mmmmmm...that does sound good, Ella! I make a slight variation to yours with corn, tomatoes and cucumber. Mayo is the base for the 'sauce.'
I will definitely have to give this a try, as we are praying to end up with lots of corn, tomatoes and onions from the garden!
Hugs, love and prayers to you, Dear One.
Jalene- This has become one of my favorite summer side dishes ! I love it . Your's sounds good too!
Hugs & Prayers, GTG
Mmmmm...this would make a lovely salsa with tortilla chips. :)
That's and Idea Mel! Never thought of that . I think I found this recipe last year and have been making it rather regularly since than.
Hugs, GG
P.S. Just swa your recipe on PH for Sloppy Joe's . I'll be making that for sure
I am going to try this recipe...it looks good! My kids and I love trying new recipes.
Jamey! Thanks for stopping by!
This is one of the simplest recipes for a side dish I can think of and it is so tasty! I hope you and your family enjoy it.
Hugs, GG
Stopping by again to get this yummy recipe for our big 4th party. ;)
Melissa-
I made it too! I am bringing it to my Sil's house along with some BBQ Ribs I have been cooking in the oven all morning and trying to keep hubby out of there ....
Post a Comment