They are ok :).......They seem to quiet my spirit and allow me to get still before the Lord. I like that. I'm finding the Lord wooing me into His presence and I am so thankful that He loves me like that . Always wanting time for me , never to busy to have a conversation. The other day in a time of prayer and fasting , I found a faded legal pad with these words written on them from over a year ago........
I Love You Lord.....and I lift my voice.....to worship you...Oh my Soul.....Rejoice .
Take Joy my King........In what you hear......Let it be a sweet, sweet, sound in your ear.....
I held it to my chest like finding a note or card I had given to my husband.... Totally experiencing being soooooo full of Love for my Lord.......I was so amazed how much He loves me , warm ....not sad tears fell from my eyes.....as I was overome with thankfulness to the One who loves me like no other.
I know the "finding" of these words had some prophectic meaning for the two young men I was praying for as well. Although I don't know what it was for them, it is not important. God does.
The Lord always surprises me in our ministering to the needs of others , God will often show up with a special touch for us as well .....
I Love You Lord .....................
In His Love & Service, Ella
Thursday, June 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment