Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving



Hello Dear Friends,



Wishing all of you a blessed and beautiful Thanksgiving. I hope to get back to blogging after the holidays on a more regular basis.


Blessings, Ella






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving to you too Ella. May the Lord continue to anoint you to knock on the doors of heaven on behalf of the many needing people and may you see and experience abundant fruit! Thanking God for you today my intercessor friend.

Ella said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dear Friend ~ Believing all of the riches of God's mighty blessings on you and your family. It is a pleasure to serve God in prayer. Thank you for the many times you have layed before the throne on behalf of the needs of others.
In His Love, Ella

NanaNor's said...

Hi sweet sister, Sending lots of love and blessings to you and yours this Thanksgiving. You are one of the blessings I'm thanking the Lord for.
Hugs, Noreen

Ella said...

Noreen~
Wishing you and John the most beautiful Thanksgiving Dear Friend. Thanking Jesus for you too sister. Thank you for walking through many spiritual battles with me in prayer.
In His Love, Ella

Donna B said...

I am hoping you had a very Blessed Thanksgiving. I count you among my blessings.

Ella said...

Awww Donna~ Thanks sweetie. I feel the very same way about you. We had a very wonderful Thanksgiving. So very much to be thankful for .