
Hello Dear Friends ~
I'm Back .......What a summer this has been. It has been a summer of Family Fun, Love and Fiery Trials.
This was the first year that my family has owned a seasonal Camp. We officially became campers there on July 1, 2010. Just in time for an extended Nationwide heat-wave. Thank you Jesus for Air conditioning and an Olympic size pool.
Many Hot summer days spent there enjoying the sunshine and each other. Jonathan and I spent the weeks mostly by ourselves with family coming up on weekends and events in -between.
Our family is expecting a new baby in January Our niece Ginny and nephew Mike announced the news a few weeks back.
Our precious Aunt Sandi whom many of you prayed for went home to be with Jesus on August 25th . She was here at home with us surrounding her bedside. Slipping in and out of peaceful sleep. Repeated telling us how happy she was to be home. We prayed with her . She had a few tastes of her favorite Ice Cream, a few sips of her Pepsi and spoke with each of us before closing her eyes and slipping into Jesus' waiting arms.
The week before she passed I was diagnosed with Primary Biliary Cirrhosis. It is an auto immune disease that is attacking my thyroid and my liver. According to the doctors there is no cure. Just one approved pill that slows the progression of the disease.
Thank God I have the best doctor there is .........Jesus. He knows the days of my life and is the strength of my heart and portion forever.
Camp has become the most peaceful place of God's presence and comfort to Jonathan and I . I really love it there and look forward to the times we have there as a wonderful refuge from the cares of this world. It is wonderful to be there with him my beloved hubby. What a precious jewel the Lord has given me in him.
God's word comes alive to me in His creation , it has been a season of tremendous awareness of His grace, mercy and love.
And so now I am back. I still have some few weekends we can go to the camp before they close for the season in October. But I am back to blogging and sharing my thoughts within this wonderful community of dear friends I have so enjoyed and missed.
Looking forward to posting again , particularly the Friday Prophecy Posts!
Love in Christ, Ella
I'm Back .......What a summer this has been. It has been a summer of Family Fun, Love and Fiery Trials.
This was the first year that my family has owned a seasonal Camp. We officially became campers there on July 1, 2010. Just in time for an extended Nationwide heat-wave. Thank you Jesus for Air conditioning and an Olympic size pool.
Many Hot summer days spent there enjoying the sunshine and each other. Jonathan and I spent the weeks mostly by ourselves with family coming up on weekends and events in -between.
Our family is expecting a new baby in January Our niece Ginny and nephew Mike announced the news a few weeks back.
Our precious Aunt Sandi whom many of you prayed for went home to be with Jesus on August 25th . She was here at home with us surrounding her bedside. Slipping in and out of peaceful sleep. Repeated telling us how happy she was to be home. We prayed with her . She had a few tastes of her favorite Ice Cream, a few sips of her Pepsi and spoke with each of us before closing her eyes and slipping into Jesus' waiting arms.
The week before she passed I was diagnosed with Primary Biliary Cirrhosis. It is an auto immune disease that is attacking my thyroid and my liver. According to the doctors there is no cure. Just one approved pill that slows the progression of the disease.
Thank God I have the best doctor there is .........Jesus. He knows the days of my life and is the strength of my heart and portion forever.
Camp has become the most peaceful place of God's presence and comfort to Jonathan and I . I really love it there and look forward to the times we have there as a wonderful refuge from the cares of this world. It is wonderful to be there with him my beloved hubby. What a precious jewel the Lord has given me in him.
God's word comes alive to me in His creation , it has been a season of tremendous awareness of His grace, mercy and love.
And so now I am back. I still have some few weekends we can go to the camp before they close for the season in October. But I am back to blogging and sharing my thoughts within this wonderful community of dear friends I have so enjoyed and missed.
Looking forward to posting again , particularly the Friday Prophecy Posts!
Love in Christ, Ella

10 comments:
Ella, I am sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed with PBC - I hope that you find a good course of treatment and your symptoms are minimal. I know that God never gives us more than we can handle and within every trial there are blessings, even if they are not always immediately apparent. I am thinking about you and your family and praying for you. I am glad you are back to blogging, I enjoy you sharing your infinite wisdom. :o)
~Corrie
Corrie ~
Thank you sweetie. I am enjoying and living every minute of my life. Hope you , hubby and darling Lil are enjoying a spectacular summer! Are you enjoying any new books? I have read through almost everything Amish I had received at Christmas......
Hugs, Ella
Ohhh I am so glad you're back!!! I know you have enjoyed the memory-making blessings of a summer away with your hubby and loved one's, but we've missed you around blogland.
My heart grieves with you over the passing of your dear Aunt Sandi, but my spirit rejoices with you that you have the assurance that she's with Jesus. Isn't it just like God to bring new life to a family? Congrats to your niece and nephew!
As for your PBC ... The doctors are completely wrong that there is no cure. We know that this isn't frightening for God and that a diagnosis doesn't tie His hands or prevent Him in any way from completely healing you and reversing the effects. Praying that the Great Physician will touch you with His Divine healing even now and restore your body to great health.
HUGS!!!
Deb
Praying for you Ella, and know this is hard to cope with, praying God will give your the needed strength daily to do all that is needed, hugs and blessings, Barbara
Hi Deb~
It has been a wonderful summer at Camp and your right so many lovely memories we have made.
I have missed all my blogging buddies , sisters in Christ and dear friends so very much!
And Deb ~ I am believing the report of the Lord! I am feeling well, and alive and on fire for Jesus.
Eating well, excercing and doing all that I am directed to do through the Holy Spirit and the Dear Friend who is my Primary Care Physican and sister in Christ!
Enjoying my family, my friends and great fellowship with like-minded believers.
Thank you ever so much for your prayers, I know that you know how much they mean to me!
Love in Christ, Ella
Hi Barbara ~
I was over at your blog this morning dear. Did not have a chance to comment yet , but so lovely to see you! Thank you for your prayers. The prayers of God's people are powerful! Thank you for lifting me up before the Lord in prayer. Hope that you have enjoyed a blessed and glorious summer season dear!
Hugs & Prayers, Ella
Blessings and hugs dear one, I'm glad you are back! I look forward to hearing more about your summer. I'm so thankful your Aunt Sandy is with Jesus but know it is bittersweet. I'm continuing to uphold your health, especially this new diagnosis. I see a GI specialist on Wed.-should be interesting. We've also put our Ca. house on the market-we really need to sell so I'm counting on a miracle, for "with God all things are possible"and it would truly be a miracle to sell quickly and at asking price. Hugs to you dear one.
Love and prayers, Noreen
I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.
God Bless You ~Ron
Noreen~
Wonderful to "see" you dear! I am in daily prayer for your health as well. I am quickly becoming a liver/nutrition expert = ) . Thank you for all that you shared with me , I believe I got a good head start and am feeling well by God's Grace. Will be praying for the sale of the home, just as you need it to be.
Love & Prayers, Ella
Ron ~
Good to see you, thank you for stopping by and for the add. I have often enjoyed the humor you blend so perfectly in your posts, I will be stopping by soon and definately will be following your blog!
Blessings,
Ella
Post a Comment