
We are at camp right through October.... I have very limited internet and television etc. But there is abundance of wildlife, butterflies and birds. We have luxeries too like olympic size swimming pool, mini-golf, lots of BBQ's , etc.
So I will be back to blogging full-time in October, except for periodic updates through-out the summer.
Your all in my thoughts and prayers dear friends!
Love in Christ, Ella
So I will be back to blogging full-time in October, except for periodic updates through-out the summer.
Your all in my thoughts and prayers dear friends!
Love in Christ, Ella

3 comments:
Miss you! Thank you for checking in though and sharing. Wow, so very serene. I am sure you are taking in God's beauty 100%! Blessings to you and yours. ((((Ella))))
Enjoy your camping, Ella! It sounds so perfect!
I miss reading your timely snippets, but I'm so glad you're enjoying your summer! Sounds wonderful and refreshing and relaxing ... Aaaaah....
Praying for you all.
Deb
Post a Comment