
It is suppose to be in the 70's this weekend and for Central New England, 7o's in
March is just about equal to Summer ...LOL...
This is a great side to anything coming off your grill this season.
Potato Egg Salad
5 lbs of potatos boiled and peeled
1 1/2 cups Miracle Whip
3 large chopped on ions
7 stalks of chopped celery
2 tablespoons of minced garlic
2 tablespoons of sweet relish
1 dozen large eggs hard boiled, 6 chopped & 6 sliced .
Cube potatoes and place in bowl. Add mayonnaise, onion, celery, relish and garlic.. Mix well. Fold in eggs. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or more.
Garnish with sliced eggs, paprika , and chopped chived
March is just about equal to Summer ...LOL...
This is a great side to anything coming off your grill this season.
Potato Egg Salad
5 lbs of potatos boiled and peeled
1 1/2 cups Miracle Whip
3 large chopped on ions
7 stalks of chopped celery
2 tablespoons of minced garlic
2 tablespoons of sweet relish
1 dozen large eggs hard boiled, 6 chopped & 6 sliced .
Cube potatoes and place in bowl. Add mayonnaise, onion, celery, relish and garlic.. Mix well. Fold in eggs. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or more.
Garnish with sliced eggs, paprika , and chopped chived
Enjoy!
Love in Christ, Ella

11 comments:
Mmmmm! Sounds great!
Sounds delicious! I love hard boiled eggs in my potato salad - and this certainly has a passel of hard boiled eggs! Yummmm!
Kristi ~~
Spring has finally arrived and this is a great and easy side.
Blessings,Ella
Laurie ~~
It makes a big batch.... I have a hard time cooking for 2 , now that we are back home I can cook normally again lol . 5lbs of this , 1 dozen of that!
Hugs, Ella
I love potato salad and that sounds yummy. We had some over the weekend that was made with sour cream instead of Mayo and it was so good.
Ready for the freshness spring brings to our hearts and souls.
Hugs, andrea
We enjoy potato salad around here. I couldn't hold out until spring ~ I made some with the last of our garden potatoes a couple weeks ago.
It's snowing again today o'er here on the prairie. I keep hearing talk of spring. I'm ready, but think it'll be a while yet. Heehee!
Rose ~~
I have never had Potato Salad with Sour cream, but sounds like it would be good!
Blessing, Ella
Andrea ~~
Me too!
Hugs, Ella
Farmer J ~~
I have Spring in my heart today!!!!
Hugs, Ella
P.S. Stay warm. That old snow will be gone soon enough
I am making it today Kelley! We really enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Ella
Post a Comment