
Oh my socks these are so awesome and satisfy that salt /sugar craving........
My niece Kayla made them for my sisiter-in-laws birthday party a couple of weeks ago and I have been craving them ever since lol .
Easy, Easy, Easy and sooooooooooooo Yummy......
Ingredients:
Rolo chocolate candies
Rolo chocolate candies
Mini pretzels
Nuts - toasted pecans/almonds/hazelnuts/walnuts
Directions:
Preheat your oven to 350Upwrap your Rolos. Place pretzels on baking sheet. Top with a Rolo.Bake in oven for 3-5 minutes, until the chocolate just begins to melt. The Rolo should be soft but not completely melted.Remove from oven, place on cooling rack and immediately squish the chocolate with a nut. Watch the caramel oooze out. YUM! Enjoy!
Hugs & Prayers, GG

3 comments:
Oh you are so wrong.....lol. That just sounds to good and of course it's non-fattening..right? Just teasing you a bit. That looks yummy and two of my favs..chocolate and caramel.
Oh boy... I can almost 'smell' them through my computer screen! lol
Yummmm...
Girls my niece made them for a party a couple of weeks ago and while they had lovely roasts, beautiful deli offering, sides that you dream about ........
I was standing in bliss near my new best friend lol. They are definately not diet, but I can see these in little mason jars for the holidays.....
Post a Comment