Friday, August 7, 2009

A Fresh and Informatative perspective on Preparedness

I recently found this great forum on Preparedness through my friend Donna at
http://introtozookeeping.blogspot.com/.

Check it out .

Photobucket

3 comments:

Karyn said...

Thanks GG, I just discovered the site today too.....it has a ton of information....hope all is well with you....hugs

:)

Karyn said...

I forgot to mention that Mrs. Donna introduced it to me too....Thanks Donna B. :)

Ella said...

Donna is such a blessing. All is well with me and my family by God's great grace and mercy. Thank you for asking dear.

We had bible study tonight and DH spoke on overcoming anxiety, fear and worry! So I am casting all my cares on Him for He cares so very much for all of us !

Lu:12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Hugs & Prayers, GG