Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The roof top garden................




Well, it is coming along. We have some tomato growing up there and some yellow summer squash, some leaf lettuce and green peppers.
My DH has put some carpet down and we have a couple of chairs and a little table. We have sat out there a few times in the past week and it has been nice, but my "private" roof top garden has a frequent visitor...........my DH. He loves it up there too!

I'll take some update pictures soon. It has been so busy.
That's OK we can share :)


Hugs, GG

4 comments:

Laurie and Bill said...

I'm coming to visit and sit on your roof! It looks so peaceful and calming!

Great idea! Too bad my house is a cape cod and has a steep slanting roof.

Unknown said...

How kewl and exciting! Looking forward to more pics. :) Hugs.

Ella said...

I love it girls it is very relaxing up there. Mel, I awarded you with a "Lovely" blog award ......So go ahead and cut and paste it into your side-bar on your blog if you wish. I know that Miss Laurie was given one for her awesome blog too!
Hugs Ladies!

Our Spin Cycle said...

What a lovely, creative way to utilize your roof-top space, GG! Just think about how wonderful those veggies are going to taste while you're lounging in your chair.

Hugs and prayers!