Lovely pictures.. thank you. As you clearly are one who prayers, I posted a prayer request on my page and would be humbled and grateful if you prayed for those affected by the flooding. Thank you Kringle
Hi Kringle, Thanks for stopping by. Just recently back from a bit of a "break" Praying for all those in the flood areas and asking God to meet the needs of those who have been so affected. Casting our cares upon Him for He cares for us. Blessings, GG
I am a Born-Again, Spirit filled Child of God. I love to study God's Word.
I consider it a priviledge to pray and interceed for the needs of others.
I enjoy teaching, evangelism,and being able to encourage other believers in their faith in Jesus Christ.
I am loving growing older with my husband.
I am loving this new season of my life.
Recovering from years of sickeness.
Ready to live life again.
I have come to love a simple, genuine life. Uncomplicated and abounding in God's love, peace, mercy and grace.
5 comments:
We must be getting a taste of what you had yesterday! Highs are near 60 and the sun is out!
Whatcha got in those seed pots?
Tomato's Sunshine :) .
I am gonna try make some pots using an idea I got from Cat at her Blog
http://tenthingsfarm.blogspot.com/2009/03/lets-get-to-planting.html.
I love when things start to grow !
Hugs, GG
I figured they were tomatoes!
I saw Cat's pots with the newspaper! It's a great idea!
Lovely pictures.. thank you. As you clearly are one who prayers, I posted a prayer request on my page and would be humbled and grateful if you prayed for those affected by the flooding.
Thank you
Kringle
Hi Kringle,
Thanks for stopping by. Just recently back from a bit of a "break" Praying for all those in the flood areas and asking God to meet the needs of those who have been so affected. Casting our cares upon Him for He cares for us.
Blessings, GG
Post a Comment