Just as good as they look!!!!
I am not sure that they will make it to their destination as my husband as been "sampling" . These are Chocolate PeanutButter Chip.
Very Yummy and seeing as it is STILL snowing...........Nope, it never stopped today.
Another 8 inches is expected tomorrow, I think that they need to adjust their totals. I figured I would bake.
But it has been a very productive Cooking/Baking/Wrapping day !!!!!!!!!! On to Sugar Cookies, Almond Biscotti, Canoli's, ..............And that will be it for today.
Hugs, GG

9 comments:
We had another few inches today as well. We have more coming tomorrow. We have a cantata tomorrow the children are in. We are praying for a great outcome despite the weather!
oh very yummy! may i offer you a cup of tea and fellowship in exchange for a cookie or two grammy?
stay warm and safe, dear friend
karyn
Of course Karyn......You'll have to race my DH to the plate. The picture is with just about half of what I baked yesterday LOL. You stay safe and warm too Sweetie!
Ginger hope the weather does not affect your services . Our are all cancelled here. Stay safe and warm dear Waiting for the first sight of snowflakes and we are headed to my Mom's to hunker-down with the rest of the Family.
Hugs, GG
Those look amazing! I am officially begging for the recipe...please, please, please!
Here you go Patty
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Ingredients
8 ounces semisweet chocolate
3 tablespoons butter
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk or low fat sweetened condensed milk
2 cups biscuit mix
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup peanut butter chips
Directions
1
Melt Chocolate and butter with condensed milk; remove from heat. Add biscuit mix and vanilla.
2
With mixer, beat until smooth and well blended.
3
Let mixture cool to room temperature.
4
Stir in peanut butter chips Shape into 1 1/2" (3cm) balls.
5
Place 2" apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
6
Bake in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven 6-8 minutes or until tops are lightly crusty.
7
Cool.
8
Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Thank you!!
Your Welcome Patty, and a Very Merry Cristmas.
Hugs, GG
GG, these look great! And its nice that I found you via Laurie. I hope you've been well! - Denise -
Denise-
So good to have found you as well. Love to be able to check in and say Hello. God has been Faithful to me dear as I am sure He has with you as well.
Hugs, GG
Post a Comment